For many, pet dogs are not merely dogs, but a member of the family they just can’t leave behind. So, if you too are travelling to a faraway land and via aeroplane and leaving your dog behind is not an option for you, then you must have to look out for the crates in which you can keep your dog until you reach your destination.
These days their varieties of pet crates available, but making the right choice of the crate to provide full comfort and safety to your dog should be of paramount importance. While you purchase a crate, you may think for a moment that it just a few hours journey and any crate will serve the purpose to keep your dog. But, think of how you would have felt if something pierces you while you are sitting in your chair, of course, the feeling won’t be soothing and then think of you dog too. To provide your dog all the comfort and safety, discover the amazing features of the best Midwest dog crates 2016.
What are Midwest Dog Crates?
Unlike many dog crates available, Midwest dog crates are designed keeping the safety and the comfort of the dogs and not just with the idea of putting them into a box to complete the journey. The Midwest dog crates are durable, portable and are safe enough to keep your dog.
What Features does Midwest Dog Crate offer?
As a responsible dog owner, you obviously will look the comfort and safety of your dog and in the regards, Midwest Dog Crate is just the best option. It is easy to carry to any place, provides comfort and convenience to the dogs. Here is given the detailed list features which would help you make your decision faster.
- It has compact size with 42L*30W*28H (inches)
- Can bear the weight of the pet up to 71 to 90 pounds
- Has single door
- Can be folded to carry
- Can be cleaned easily
- Included the divider panel
- Safe with slide-bolt
When to use it?
Apart from times, you are travelling; there are many other occasions which demand you to keep your dog in a crate. So, the Midwest dog crate can be used on many different occasions and some of them are:
- If you are a dog is untrained and you can leave him roaming around in the home when you are out. You can use to crate to keep him in. This will prevent your dog from chewing up all the wires and cushions.
- Use the crate if he is unwell and can’t go to pee all by him. You can carry him I the crate and drop him at his favourite pee place.
- You can use it when you are travelling via road.
With so many features, the choice of the Midwest Crate will be great for you as well as your dog.